The School was opened in 1907 and is a Grade 2 Listed Building.
There are six classrooms, a hall, a library, administration offices, a resources room and a staff room.
The hall is used for our daily assembly, physical education lessons and at lunchtime.
There is a large playground and a small garden which the children use as part of their cross-curricular work in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
The school makes good and frequent use of the variety of available resources for learning in the Alfreton community, such as local shops, the library, local secondary schools, churches and parks.